MOBILE ONE TIME PASSWORD
The One Time Password (OTP) Protects Your Account Safety with Its Safest Dual Factors ID Verification Mechanism. The MOTP dual factors user verification solution contains: OTP Token, Agent and Server.
How to select an account password protection mechanism?
A truly safe account password protection mechanism that can avoid personal data from being unveiled must meet the following conditions:
- Dynamic password generation for one-time and changing passwords.
- Password of limited valid period.
- Capable of warding off phishing web sites.
What is one time password (OTP)?
The OTP also known as the "one-time password" or "dynamic password"; features a robust protection lock with its non-predictable, non-repetitive,and drop-after-use password. An OTP ensures account access safety and protection against important data theft by hackers or others,rapidly enhances the application system safety.It also simplifies users (both internal and external ones) steps required for data access.
Supports a full range of OTP verification tokens in multiple formats, with both "software" and "hardware" included, for every user in a very user friendly manner.
MOTP Is Ideal For
- RADIUS / LDAP authentication (support VPN, firewalls, UTMs, VMware VDI and Citrix)
- Web server authentication (IIS/JAVA Web Filter)
- Customized ID/Password web page (.NET, ASP, JSP, PHP)
- Linux, Windows login
- OWA (Outlook Web Access)
- Mail Active Sync Management on Mobile Device (iOS & Android)
OTP Verification Server
The MOTP verification server is the key management component in the MOTP dynamic password system security solution for verifying the dual factors verification password provided by users and addressing the verification policies given by central administrators. Two host options are now available for stem enterprises: either hardware (with plug-and-play support) or VM host (VMware, Xen Server, Hyper V).